Welcome back! We saved the quote details from your last visit. ×
Become an Affiliate

Invest for Green Card

If you are interested in investment in Travel Insurance Master, and are not a U.S. Citizen, you may be eligible to receive a Green Card if you meet certain requirements, as described below.  Please contact us for more information about Travel Insurance Master, and please consult an attorney and/or www.USCIS.gov for additional information about the process and eligibility requirements.


Entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) who make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States and who plan to create or preserve ten permanent full time jobs for qualified United States workers, are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence). 

Up to 10,000 visas may be authorized each fiscal year for eligible entrepreneurs.

You must invest $1,000,000, or at least $500,000 in a targeted employment area (high unemployment or rural area).  In return, USCIS may grant conditional permanent residence to the individual.

For more information, see Section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and 8 CFR 204.6.


If you are living outside the United States:

You can become a permanent resident through consular processing if you live outside the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Department of State to issue a visa on an approved Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur, petition when a visa is available. For more information on consular processing, see the “Consular Processing” page on www.USCIS.gov.

If you are living in the United States:

You can become a conditional permanent resident through adjustment of status if you live inside the United States. Once the Form I-526 is approved and a visa number is available, you can apply for conditional permanent residence on Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. For more information see the “Visa Availability & Priority Dates” and “Adjustment of Status” pages on www.USCIS.gov.

If you interested in investing in Travel Insurance Master:

Contact us by phone or email to investment@travelinsurancemaster.com